Vous êtes ici : Accueil » community-ru » Не ставится ZMySQLDA в Zope под Ви ...

Не ставится ZMySQLDA в Zope под Виндами...

Post  Не ставится ZMySQLDA в Zope под Виндами...
Auteur: Nilov Serge  Send Email
Date: 15/02/2007 15:02

Мне надо поставить Pythoz/Zope и юзать базу MySql И меня возникли проблемы при установке MySql драйвера

Делаю так: MySql server стоит в c:\mysql

Ставлю python-2.4.msi ставлю в диреторию по умолчанию C:\Python24\

Zope-2.10.1-win32.exe ставлю в диреторию по умолчанию C:\Zope\ MySQL-python.exe-1.2.0.win32-py2.4.exe ставлю в диреторию по умолчанию -он сам определяет C:\Python24\

ZMySQLDA-Zope24.exe ставлю в диреторию C:\Zope\2.10.1\Zope\ и в C:\Zope\2.10.1\Zope\lib\python\Products\ появляется каталог ZMySQLDA

И при запуске службы этот продукт не добавляется в список установленных продутов("/Control_Panel/Products")

Лезу в лог: C:\Zope\Instance\2.10.1\log\event.log и вижу: "2007-02-14T10:43:11 ERROR Application Could not import Products.ZMySQLDA Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Zope\2.10.0\Zope\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 703, in import_product product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly) File "C:\Zope\2.10.0\Zope\lib\python\Products\ZMySQLDA\__init__.py", line 91, in ? import DA File "C:\Zope\2.10.0\Zope\lib\python\Products\ZMySQLDA\DA.py", line 92, in ? from db import DB File "C:\Zope\2.10.0\Zope\lib\python\Products\ZMySQLDA\db.py", line 89, in ? import _mysql ImportError: No module named _mysql "

Скопировал _mysql.pyd и libmySQL.dll в C:\Python24\ и получил:

"ImportError: DLL load failed: Not found stated module."

Запустил FileMon и увидел ОЧЕНЬ МНОГО ошибок типа: ... 469 16:45:42 pythonservice.e:3340 OPEN C:\Python24\site.pyd NOT FOUND Options: Open Access: Read 470 16:45:42 pythonservice.e:3340 OPEN C:\Python24\site.dll NOT FOUND Options: Open Access: Read 488 16:45:42 pythonservice.e:3340 OPEN C:\Python24\os.pyd NOT FOUND Options: Open Access: Read 489 16:45:42 pythonservice.e:3340 OPEN C:\Python24\os.dll NOT FOUND Options: Open Access: Read ...

Не понятно к чему эти ошибки отсутствия файлов? Таких файлов у меня на диске НЕТ!

Раз 5 все переустанавливал Пытался все свалить в один каталог C:\Python24\ и та же ошибка

Смотрю cnhre jib,rb "C:\Zope\2.10.1\Zope\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 703, in import_product product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly):

silly=(__doc__,) modules=sys.modules have_module=modules.has_key

try: package_dir=path_join(product_dir, product_name) if not isdir(package_dir): return if not exists(path_join(package_dir, __init__.py)): if not exists(path_join(package_dir, __init__.pyc)): if not exists(path_join(package_dir, __init__.pyo)): return

pname="Products.%s" % product_name try: product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERROR LINe if hasattr(product, __module_aliases__): ... Походе нет каких-то параметров среды? В Виндах добавил переменную PYTHONPATH=C:\Python24 В Path добавил ;C:\Python24\Lib;C:\Python24;C:\Zope\2.10.1\Zope\bin\lib;

Никто не знает в чем проблема? Никому не удавалось поставить ZMySQLDA? Возможно перечисленный версии где-то не стыкуются?

С уважением, Нилов Сергей.

Réponses: Trié par [Date] [Auteur] [Sujet]

Re:Не ставится ZMySQLDA в Zope под Виндами... ( - 06/08/2007 12:08)

а вот мне удалось таки поставить ZMySQLDA , конечно было непросто

Re:Не ставится ZMySQLDA в Zope под Виндами... (Ruth - 11/02/2011 20:02)

Thanks for interesting information. Custom essays can help to solve your problem.

Re:Не ставится ZMySQLDA в Zope под Виндами... (Prudence - 17/02/2011 15:02)

Thanks for interesting post. You can read few cheap essay about this interesting information. I hope it will be useful for you.

Re:Не ставится ZMySQLDA в Zope под Виндами... (term papers - 14/11/2011 08:11)

hey.i found a website which contains custom written term papers it really helped visit and give feedback

Ie2€™ve become so fo (Kim - 16/10/2013 09:10)

Ie2€™ve become so fond of Django so qulkicy, when I ran across these posts. Top Ten reasons to use Django for your web framework and Django for non-programmers A cool Django presentation is now available via Google Video.

Wish I had come acro (Dhuzinha - 17/10/2013 01:10)

Wish I had come across this seonor. We needed to move our community website (currently very old and written in ColdFusion) to a CMS. I considered both Rails and Django as a starting point, and building a CMS on top of those, but Plone did so much of what we wanted already. All I need to do is skin it, and read some objects from mysql via sqlAlchemy and make a simple interface for those objects. Those objects are not the bulk of the site however, which can be handled with normal plone folders and pages. So before xmas I transferred a lot of pages over, and started the remaining 10%.Oh boy! what a mess! I got both the plone 3 theming book and the professional plone development book, and went to the zope book and various online tutorials on plone.org. I am completely confused, and that little bit now looks like a mammoth task. Maybe it would have been simpler to write it myself, at least I could easily understand how Django works. Both books have step-by-step procedures to follow, which are actually pretty much what I want to do, but in both cases following the books quickly results in errors (on the theming book, I don't think I got through a single chapter successfully). Furthermore, it seems very fragile. Very soon after a new installation ./bin/plonectrl start' stops working, no idea why. The OS X PloneController app continues to start it up by some magic. Sometimes it all goes wrong. I made the mistake of thinking backing up the data.fs file was sufficient before trying anything (the docs seem to suggest this) but not so, on several occasions I have had to restore the entire installation from Time Machine in order to start it again. The error message is indecipherable.I realize that the Plone community is aware that it is too complex right now, and is working on that, but right now, I'm seriously considering giving up and just writing in from scratch' using Django. It may take at least as long to do it, but hat time is spent coding, not scratching my head and restoring from backups.

hey.i found a website which contains term papers it really helped visit and give feedback

hey.i found a website which contains custom written term papers it really helped visit and give feedback

This topic certainly (Nxnx - 12/03/2014 18:03)

This topic certainly makes the rdonus. It is again the same questions concerning the fundemental aspects of software and computers. Powerful software in most cases is the enemy of simple (which is not the same as easy to use) software. The best combination is easy to use software that is also powerful. Powerful and complex go together, I just have not seen an exception to this. When software works well, it is layered so that the user can inhabit the layer they are most comfortable with while a transition path to the next layer of complexity and power is well defined.I work with Plone and Zope as well as PHP when it is appropriate. I have fielded several questions concerning the niche status of Plone/Zope compared to the popularity of PHP based software.Basically I agree mostly with Jon on many of these points:Cheap Hosting. You get what you pay for. Most budget hosts are not worth the trouble of saving $5-10 or month. If you use up 3 hours of support time for one year you have probably wiped out the profit margin for your account. That is why the support is usually not that good. I encourage groups to find a host that can provide dedicated resources to their site, otherwise the host has an economic incentive to maximize the number of sites on their machines.Python vs. PHP. Real quick Python is Java with less typing and no curly braces. PHP is like C like without bothering with pointers. Learning Python is not a black art of some kind, and you can use it for other sysamdin tasks, which PHP is really not suited for.Qualified Developers. This is the key point. A good developer will not be a one trick pony. If you are looking for sheer number of developers, we should switch to Java, but those frameworks are complex and usually require dedicated hosting. The appeal of many PHP packages is that someone can usually to a string search to change the software (usually look and feel) and this has a certain appeal. As Jon states, once the package reaches a certain complexity or the changes require modfications of the program logic, the skills required to manage the software increase.I disagree that Zope is easy to learn. I takes some time to learn the framework. Similarly with PHP, if you want to use templating technologies (Smarty,etc) ,have good seperation of data and view, use standard libraries (PEAR) you are going to find yourself with a complexity that approaches Zope. If want powerful software you will arrive at the same place eventually.I feel that the focus of the lowest common denominator is a result of trying to make the dabbler happy. The dabbler goes by other name, the accidental tech comes to mind although this may not be the best match. The dabbler is someone who can implement a PHP package on a LAMP host, has taught themself some PHP, but is usually too busy or has no interest in more complex platforms or technologies. The don't want to worry about the architecture of the system, they want their blog to work, be able to change the layout, and be done with it. The dabbler will not created good stable projects, and often creates a large mess. I feel that the NP world relies too much on the dabbler. I don't think that an org would let say, their tech person dabble in the accounting oh just a quick little hack with these numbers or with their fundraising strategy, or organization strategy hey I just whipped up this 5 year stragegic plan, I will implement it this afternoon , etc.I too feel that the conversation needs to move beyond this package makes it simple to change X , or More folks know language Y .

Witty, of course you (Darwin - 13/03/2014 10:03)

Witty, of course you whieawtsh the Gaza turkey shoot with Uncle Sam's weapons, and you wrap yourself in anti-anti-semitism, in the same way that you accuse others of whieawtshing.You might not intend to, nor want to (hard to know what you want), but you do functionally. You ask us to allow Israeli over-reaction. Let Israel set up their spring gun traps to take care of some Pal kid who inadvertently strays from the security of Jim Crow confines. And, yes, Israel is a big fish within a little sea, and a little fish in a big sea. The formula of “Israel is only victimizer, not threatened” is false in many ways, historically in more ways than presently. Gee, how nice of you toadmit that Israel is a very powerful force in this world, and can we get you to admit that maybe it's constant bleating of being the victim is not honest?It is a truth that in response to Palestinian existence (not to wrongs done by Palestinians), the Palestinians have been historically and are now embargoed, blockaded, coordinately militarily assaulted on multiple occassions, culturally and academically boycotted.Israelis perceive the current dissent as an unending continuous stream. The young that the current dissent appeals to, weren’t around to see the continuity of it historically. That makes them either fresh young committed, or dupes, mostly dupes first things first, the Palestinians were there first, and they had nothing to do with the Shoah. We need to start from there.The intent and tone of dissent IS important. If you have gone through your whole life and not distinguished between the outcome of dissent that seeks a mutually consented resolution at the oucome, and dissent that seeks punishment of the “oppressor” as its outcome, then you haven’t reflected much or morally sufficiently. Your first instruction should be by way of study of the Nuremberg trials after WW2 and the ongoing hunt for Nazisupporters, right down to the least of them.I am skeptical, more than skeptical, of approaches that are chosen to be expressed in humanistic terms, especially by those who confuse their own bigotry with humanism.Aren’t you?