Vous êtes ici : Accueil » Community » Site Down

Site Down

Post  Site Down
Auteur: BruceND75  Send Email
Date: 29/08/2011 19:08

Hello, my site appears broken and I can not get in fully with manage_emergency. It was loading very slowly in ZMI, but then hung. My site subdomain is brucedeutsch. Thank you for your help.

Réponses: Trié par [Date] [Auteur] [Sujet]

Re:Site Down (BruceND75 - 30/08/2011 02:08)

Not sure if it cleared by itself, or if someone helped, but I am back in operation. Thank you very much to whomever helped! Or thank you to the gods of Digita!

Re:Site Down (rudy - 06/03/2013 06:03)

If you're afraid that the site has closed down without alerting you, again if it's a fairly large site it will be noticed. Try a web search for " closed". Change "closed" to "down", "gone", "dead", or equivalents. rudy

Re:Site Down (Ripped Muscle X - 13/01/2015 12:01)

Planning and Health Policy and Epidemiology; the second, entitled SciELO Public Health: The Performance in Public Health and Public Health Magazine, takes the same two newspapers, now in SciELO scenario. That is, while one turns to the items inside, through the analysis of quotes, in order to unveil the sociability of Public Health deals through which quotes what and with what intensity, the other looks at the sociability of journals with some exterior, with the background of a digital library that gained increasing visibility in the dissemination of science in Brazil and Latin America.

Ripped Muscle X