You are here: Home » Community » sftp and ssh support?

sftp and ssh support?

Post  sftp and ssh support?
Author: faif
Date: 2011-04-28 02:44 PM

I'm looking for ways of restoring my plone site, but ZMI import doesn't work since the .zexp file reaches the maximum file size limit supported by Zope.

Thus I'm trying to create the import directory and upload the .zexp file in there. webdav works fine, but it's very limited. I can't create a directory.

sftp and ssh are installed, but the same account which works for Plone and webdav doesn't work for those services.

Any tips?

Comments: order by [Date] [Author] [Subject]

Re:sftp and ssh support? (Gael - 2011-04-28 02:58 PM)

I'm sorry, but due to the huge number of sites hosted (freely) by Objectis (almost 20k) we can't provide ssh access. Doing so securely would require having a different Unix user and Zope instance for each account which would greatly increase the resources usage.

On the free hosting, you'll have to do with what can be done through the Zope interface, with Zope-level security ensuring the separation between different accounts.

Re:Re:sftp and ssh support? (faif - 2011-04-28 03:53 PM)

I see. Is there a way to increase the limit of the minimum file size of the Zope quick importer? My file is ~25MB. If not, I'll have to develop a new homepage from scratch :)

Thanks for the information.

The perfect aglnoay (Aarya - 2014-03-14 03:31 AM)

The perfect aglnoay of Witty is like Dershowitz, who stated he did not support the settlements on Democracy Now, and than later in the month went to buy products at Lev Leviev jewelers that helps to build the settlements. There is no difference, one just gets more publicity than the other -It is useful to converse with either of them.

The size of the coun (Benigno - 2014-03-14 03:28 PM)

The size of the country doesn't cgnahe the context of percentages of college graduates in the population.Cliff, you might want to finish high school before talking about morons. Unfortunately, nothing can be done about a low IQ.

Hey Mike,Thanks for (Deni - 2013-10-14 09:08 AM)

Hey Mike,Thanks for the post on the PyAtl meeting and glad you eeoyjnd my Plone presentation .I forgot to mention that we've been adding some info to the PyAtl.org site about Plone. You can catch the planet feed there, get links to good Plone info, and our local mailing list. Check out pyatl.org for more info. Best wishes,Chris

Tht'as the best answ (Borha - 2014-03-13 05:32 AM)

Tht'as the best answer of all time! JMHO

I can already tell t (John - 2014-03-15 05:44 AM)

I can already tell that's gonna be super helfupl.

พูดว่า:If you are no (Marie - 2013-10-14 09:47 PM)

พูดว่า:If you are not on page 1 of search eneigns, your site does NOT exist for users! If you are looking for a way to get your site promoted and ranked better in search eneigns . Its only $4.95 to try it out. Get only good links from blogs like yours to help you rank in Google.

In addition to the a (Ika - 2013-10-14 03:22 PM)

In addition to the above aenwsr, note that approval for short sale does not mean that any offer you make will be accepted. Lenders may take a long time (months) to accept or reject your offer hoping to get higher offers.References : Was this aenwsr helpful?

AFAICT you've coevre (Jose - 2014-03-12 12:59 AM)

AFAICT you've coevred all the bases with this answer!

Which came first, th (Angelo - 2014-03-12 07:57 AM)

Which came first, the problem or the sotuilon? Luckily it doesn't matter.

Second mortgage or h (Yonathan - 2013-10-14 10:25 PM)

Second mortgage or home eiutiqes do show, when recorded and this is the issue. I used to work for a title company for a major lender and issues do arise. Some lenders send the home equity to be recorded themselves, lenders don't know all the variables that go into a recording, they miscaculate fees, don't know about cover pages, maybe there's a dual tax id and it costs more, some states only accept single sided mortgages. Maybe the county rejects the mortgage as the font is too small, the notary stamp bled through the paper, or there is no stamp or seal at all. If it's rejected, the county sends it back to the lender, who most times thinks the mortgage is recorded until the borrower goes to refinance and the he is not on record so it takes them 6-8 weeks to go to their vault where they hold everything to either figure out the mortgage was not recorded or they don't have it at all.I don't know why people like home eiutiqes, for some it's a status thing ..I have a 500k home equity ..some need money quick and dont understand the full economic process and think home eiutiqes are a good deal because the rate is low. Like any other mortgage product, home eiutiqes have their usefullness, but it's not for everyone or every situationReferences : 7 years title examiner, mortgage broker